Priority Deadline: November 30, 2017
Interested in teaching overseas? The time to apply is now! The priority deadline for the 2018-2019 English Language Fellow Program application is coming up at the end of this month. In order to be considered for all available projects, you must submit your application online by November 30. Learn more and start your journey today!
To help celebrate International Education Week the English Language Fellow Program has shared a by-the-numbers display of where our 2017-2018 Fellows are. Head to our website to see the locations of 135 projects in 70 countries. We also share the top 12 Fellow-producing universities for this year. Congratulations to Teachers College, Columbia University, for being number one!
We our currently looking to hire a Spanish Immersion teacher this month due to an unexpected family emergency our current Spanish teacher must take care of immediately. Therefore, I am hoping that you might have in your program a graduate student who would like the opportunity to teach in the classroom.
We are a small private school seeking an energetic, creative and passionate teacher to teach our Spanish and enrichment classes. Our website is: https://oasistrilingualschool.org/
This educational bilingual job requires:
- Experience and passion teaching Spanish
- Experience with Project-based Learning, TPR, Organic World Language, Reader’s Writer’s Workshop, and Singapore Math a plus, but not necessary. We will train applicant.
- Team player who works well with co-teaching
- Ability to work with multi-age classes, and differentiated language levels
- Native speaking Spanish teacher a plus, but not necessary
- Strong English language skills a plus, but not necessary
- For the right applicant, the job has the possibility to expanding into teaching subjects or administration
- Student teachers are welcome to apply
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at: (213) 453-9892. Thank you for your time!
Executive Director, Oasis Trilingual Community School
Dear MAT-TESOL program,
My name is Preston Dixon. I’m the Director of the Preparatory Year Deanship (PYD) English Department at King Faisal University in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We’re an Accredited English program in our 10th year of existence. Please see our website below for more information.
We believe that the number one factor for a student to be successful is having great teachers. Thus, we’re always looking for excellent teachers.
Preston J. Dixon
English Program Director
KFU Preparatory Program
Mobile: 00 966 597773745
Trinity Academy in Koreatown, Los Angeles is looking to hire 2 positions.
- Afterschool teacher: M-F, 3-6pm working with middle schoolers on homework
- Private Tutoring position
- Heart for kids, ability to pass down knowledge, caring
If you have a car with valid license, you are eligible for more hours for the afterschool position because of pickup and drop-offs.
Please send your resume to email@example.com attention to Crystal Chong.
I am Program Manager for an education non-profit that runs programming over the summer. I am reaching out to education, social justice, and youth focused undergrad and graduate programs to blast our job positions for summer 2018. WiseReadersJob Descriptions (1) – See here for the job descriptions for our teacher and management jobs available.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Substitute ESL Instructor / English Teacher
American English College – Monterey Park, CA
American English College (www.aec.edu) – Monterey Park campus is looking for Substitute ESL Instructors to join our team of educators. Substitutes are a valued addition at our school – welcoming you as part of our own faculty.
Class Schedule: Substitutes may be called to cover either or both sessions. You may be called in advanced or day-of for any unplanned instructor absences.
Weekdays (Morning Session: 9AM – 1PM) (Afternoon: 2PM – 4PM)
- Ability to conduct a student-centered classroom with clear objectives.
- Ability to interpret and successfully implement instructor-provided lesson plan.
- In cases of unforeseen or extended absences, the substitute may need to create lesson plans that meet the learning objectives of the class.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Employ instructional methods and materials that are most appropriate for meeting the learning objectives.
- Have ESL teaching experience in an IEP setting.
- Have taught young adults to adults (16+) in an academic program
- Have taught various ESL levels (Beginning to Advanced)
- Have taught 75 minutes to 4-hour class blocks
- Monthly faculty training workshops that are extremely engaging and helpful to your professional development
- A wonderful work environment and culture for those that really have a passion for ESL and teaching international students
- Consideration for Instructor Position
How You’ll Know You’re the Right Fit:
- You are smart, creative, and fun.
- You have intuition, and perceptive about how you need to help your students and when.
- You are a good person, looking for an environment of other good people (that’s us).
- You want to join a community of people who are extremely supportive and here to help you grow (also us).
Salary: $17.00 /hour
How many years of esl classroom experience do you have?
Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s?
Are you in Monterey Park, CA?
Submit Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that Disney has English education centers all over China? If you want to teach English abroad and love Disney, this may be a great opportunity for you! Please check out Disney English jobs at the link: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/category/disney-english-jobs/1635/2469/1
If you are interested in teaching English in Taiwan or China, please check out these free job matching services and job boards below:
Taiwan job board：http://www.teachtaiwan.com.tw/
China job board：http://www.teachchina.com.cn/
Hello, please find attached on-campus job opportunities with the Office of International Services at USC. The English Language Program (ELP) is looking for domestic students to teach English as a Second Language instruction to members of the international community at USC. Please find attached the application and job description for the Coordinator and Teacher positions.
You may apply directly on ConnectSC here:
ELP Position documents: