Employment Opportunity: USC TRiO Educational Talent Search (ETS)
Title: Student Program Advisor/Tutor
- Assigned to a high school in Central, South Central, and Downtown Los Angeles
- Provide one on one and group academic, tutor and career advisement to ETS students
- Assist students with college, FAFSA, and scholarship applications
- Assist the Academic Advisor in the implementation of workshops and other activities at the designated school sites
- Collaborate with the school counselor at assigned sites to effectively execute the program’s and school’s objectives
Hours available: 20hrs/wk.
Pay rate: $12.00/hr. (Undergraduate Students)
Pay rate: $13.00/hr. (Graduate Students)
See complete posting HERE
Join the Black Graduate Student Network and the Latino Graduate Student Association for their annual graduate student mixer. This will be a great opportunity to get to know other graduate students from both on-ground and online programs at USC.
You don’t want to miss this fun networking opportunity!